Apr 16, 2005

All Pierced Up

So tonight my friend Debby and I got our noses pierced. I'd been thinking about it for a while, and she was planning on getting hers done this weekend anyways.....so why not go for it at midnight on a Friday? Technically we were 3 hours late since the place closed at 9:00 but the owner and her mom happened to be going into the store the same time we got there, so they let us in for a special "after hours" piercing---surely it was sign from God ;) I'm kind of in the shock phase right now. It just looks really big since I'm not used to having a silver ball in my nostril, but I think it will grow on me. Can't wait to see what the general feedack is. The family is coming to visit in a month....My oh my, what will Grandma have to say about this? I have a feeling that once she gets a load of my new look, a few extra rosaries will be prayed on my behalf. "Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us piercers...."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh girl, youre so trendy! i bet you look totally hot with your little nose ring. i cant wait to see it...if i ever see you, that is!!! texas misses you!!! love you!

kate