Nov 2, 2004

Quick Update...and more to come

Ok, I wish I had all kinds of time to write, but seeing as I have now entered into that mysterious entity called "the workforce" I actually have a bedtime (which was about 2 hours ago). I just wanted to let everyone know that first days of work are generally overwhelming, as I experienced last week. Thanks to everyone who gave me a call or e-mailed to make sure things were ok. They are definitely much better, and I really think I'm going to be challenged and stretched in this job....but in a good way. I couldn't have asked for a more suiting first job, and for that I give nothing but praise to the Lord. I've had all kinds of good stuff floating around this brain of mine, but you'll just have to keep you in suspense for now (I mean, that is a trademark of all famous authors). Sleep calls.....but stay tuned for some funky fresh material comin' your way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kinda nervous to post a comment for all to see...we'll start simple...all i wanted to say is that I can't wait to hear more about the adventures in the life of jenn pete in NYC...and that I love you! Talk to you soon about visiting!
Leah